RSRR BLOG SERIES
"Goods and Services Tax (GST)"
The Editorial Board of the RSRR invites submissions for Issue 3 of the RSRR Blog Series on the theme "Goods and Services Tax (GST)".
- Constitutional Perspective of GST
- Challenges in implementing GST
- Composition Scheme under GST
- Rates under GST: Need for Reform
- GST and Exports
- GST and Intellectual Property Rights
- Fiscal Challenges under GST
- Challenges concerning Input Tax Credit
- Effectiveness of GST in curbing Black Money
- GST and Lotteries
Instructions for Authors:
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
- All endnotes should be in Garamond 10, single-spaced.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch.
- Word Limit for each post is a maximum of 1000 words(Exclusive of endnotes).
- Please ensure inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. A uniform style of Citation is necessary for acceptance.
- The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
Submission Guidelines and Procedure:
- The manuscripts must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject should be titled “Submission for RSRR Blog Series Issue 2”.
- All selected entries shall be published on the RSRR Blog Series.
- Bloggers who have a minimum of 3 entries published on the RSRR Blog shall receive a certificate of appreciation from the editorial board.
- Submissions can be made within a span of 6 weeks for all 3 submissions.
- Co-authorship of maximum of 2 is permitted.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- In the case of any gross plagiarism found in the contents of submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
- Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with the Law Review. All Moral Rights shall vest with the author.
The last date of submission is 30th September, 2017.
In the case of any query, contact at email@example.com