The detailed notification can be accessed here.
Volume 4, Issue 1
"Into the Rabbit Hole of Blockchain- Legal Issues Surrounding Internet 2.0 Revolution"
The Editorial Board of the RSRR invites submissions for Volume 4, Issue 1 of the RSRR Journal on the theme "Into the Rabbit Hole of Blockchain- Legal Issues Surrounding Internet 2.0 Revolution". The detailed notification of the Call for Papers can be accessed here.
In brief, the details of the Call for Papers are given below:-
- Dalibor Cerny, Legal Counsel, European Investment Bank
- Konfid.io, a Berlin based Ecosystem Orchestrator specializing in co-creation and business building in the Blockchain
- Ravikant Agrawal, Manager Consulting, Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Rajesh Dhuddu, Senior Vice President, Quatrro Processing Services
- Dhruv Suri, Principal Associate, PSA
- Cryptocurrency- Whether Commodity or Currency?
- Possibility of Transnational Laws on Blockchain Technology.
- De-centered Regulation for the Internet 2.0- Should State be the only regulator?
- Blockchain Technology: Utility in Smart Contract and Finance, Logistics, Business administration.
- Smart Contracts and its significance in the machine economy and issues of jurisdiction.
- Initial Coin Offering: The new form of Crowdfunding.
- IP, Data Protection and Blockchain Technology.
- Protection of Trade Secrets under Blockchain.
- Role of Blockchain in regulating Capital Market.
- Articles (5,000 to 15,000 words)
- Short Notes (3,000-8,000 words)
- Comments (3,000 to 5,000 words)
- Normative Law Articles (4,000 to 10,000 words)
Instructions for Authors
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, Spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes should be in Garamond 10 single-spaced and should conform to the Standard Indian Legal Citation. (Get your free copy from http://www.silcmanual.org/ or mail at email@example.com).
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch and Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch.
- All the word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- All submissions must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 10% of the word limit subject to a minimum of 200 words.
- The paper should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format only.
- The papers must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted paper.
- In case of any gross plagiarism found in the contents of submitted paper, the Manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
- We are also available via Bepress and Scholastica.
The last date for submissions is 31st December, 2017 by 11:59 P.M. (Indian Standard Time).
The RSRR Journal shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications and only the moral rights will vest with the author.
In the case of any query, contact at email@example.com.